Wednesday 14 April 2010

AA Breakdown Service Somerset


On a drive today the temperature gauge on my car suddenly shot up into the red. Stopped and found that I'd lost all the water from the radiator. Bugger: a burst hose, I thought. Called the AA breakdown service. Waited patiently in my car for almost an hour and a half for them to arrive, only for the mechanic in AA transit van to say "sorry can't do anything. It looks like your water pump has gone. If you upgrade your membership, I'll call a truck to take you and the car home". Paid £100 for the upgrade to relay. Waited another hour and a half for that to arrive. Still, at least the car and I are now home. Tomorrow I'll take the car along to my local garage and try and get the car fixed. Did choose a scenic spot to break down though. Click the picture to see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment